Saturday, May 9

Fourty Six Mothers Day Messages For Lovely Mom

  Mothers Day Messages

 Everlasting Mothers Day Messages:


mothers day messages 2015


1.When I was just 15 years old, my aunt brought me to Bombay under the pretext of finding me a job, but instead she made me meet a boy and his family for an arranged marriage and within 3 days - I was married off to him! A few months into the marriage, I found out he was already married to another woman, who was currently staying at her mothers house; but I was already pregnant by then and delivered my daughter at the age of 16.

For 3 years after that my mother in law would insist I work in the scorching sun on their piece of farmland in Baramati, and when I used to resist I would get beaten up and instead of protecting me, my husband used to join in and hit me as well. This continued till the age of 19 when I delivered my baby boy - but one day he came home and threatened to hit my children as well. That day, I walked out of the house and never looked back. I left both my children with my mother in Roha and came back to Bombay to work and earn money for them. I earn from working in different houses in Bombay and send almost all the money back to my mother, for my children. I'm finally getting a legal separation as well, and I've never felt more free and independent. I'll work all my life to feed my children, but I'll never go back to him again.We Salute This Mother on this Mothers Day "Happy Mothers Day"


 Mothers day pictures 2015
 Source:Facebook 

2.I Love You Mom you are my life i never leave you, my full love is to you only mom Happy Mothers Day


3. You are the beautiful women in this world mom.
I Love You so so much mommy

4.The Only God which is speaking & living with me is my ' Mother' sorry she is not a God,even we can't see God but I can live with Mother.She is more than God.

5.After Knowing about Sanctum colour is black ,I realized Not only Hell, Heaven is also having the Color of Black.

6.We can Have thousands of relationship in the world. but it is not equal to 'Single Mother' I Love You Mom.Happy Yours Day.

7.The most selfless human in the world is 'Mother' she is always in thinking but not about her,Always thinking about the children.Happy Mothers Day My Mom.

8.We can search throughout the world,It is very difficult to find proper definition for 'Mother' every mother is unique but every mother is same.Happy Mothers Day.

9.Cute Mothers Day Message : Every Mother child quarrel can come to the end by child's single word.'Mom I'm Hungry'.

10.Lovely Mothers day Quote : All scolded me while I was getting wet by rain but my mother only scolded the rain whom because I wet.

Mothers Day Poems

11.Mothers day Message For Children : Every mother would happy at the time of Baby's birth,but they feel Unlimited Happiness when other says your Child is 'Genius'.

12.My Mothers Day Wish : If I have other birth I pray God for I want to be Slipper for my mother,At least one time I want to serve my Mother.

13.You Give Birth to me , You worked for my education , You scarifies your whole life for my life , I don't know when will you going to live for your life.Please give me one chance to live for you.

14.Dear Mom, Now what I am is all because of you.I have your food prints throughout my Improvement.You are only having rights to enjoy my all Success.What ever I am getting its all because of You.What 'I am' is 'You are' Happy Mothers day.

15.This is the day for Thanking you My Mother.Because you are not accepting all my Activities,You are not allowed all My Doings.You advices me , Warned me , Beat me some times.Because of all those things I can become Good Human,Thank you for make me Good Human.

16.Dear Mother ,
Even I was a child you have shared family situations , Importance of Education , Respect to relations.These are the things made me Good Social Man in the world.Happy Mothers day My Teacher.

17.Dear Mother ,
I don't know whether
I can get these much love & affection if I born to any mother.
You are the Best.Where ever I go.My first wish is to see your face.
Please don't leave me because of I grown up.I don't want to grow if you will leave me.
Be my side at every time.
This is my wish of this mothers day.
happy mothers day.

18.Sorry Mothers Day Message : Many time I shouted you,I have insulted you that you don't know anything.Now I realize what ever I know it's all because of you.All my knowledge is only because of your scarifies.Please for give me for those things.Happy Mothers day Ma.Please Accept My Sorry.

19.At every time going to temple with my mom,I'm showing my God to temple's God.

20.God : Go to Earth,I'll give birth to you.
     Child : No God,Who will look after me if I go there.
      God : Don't worry.I have already send an Angel for take care of you.
     Child : Thank You God.How Can I call the Angel?
      God : 'MOTHER'
Happy Mothers day to my Angel.

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

21.Even I don't know why I was sad,but you know the reason.How this magic is Possible.Because Mother is a dictionary of every child's activities.Happy mothers day for wounder of the world.

22.The world is always looking for True Love.But every mother is a Ocean Of True Love.Swimming at that ocean is our life time joy.Happy Mothers Day For All Mothers in the world.

23.World's beautiful Woman is My Mother.World's Best Genius is my father.Because he found my mother.World's luckiest Child is Me,Because they are my parents.Happy Mothers Day My Mom.

24.Mother,I won't feel inferior even I met many losses,defeats in my life.Every time you encouraged me even I am not fit..Now I can think sportively and losses are not making me sad because of your encourage words.'You can Do it' I Love you Mom,I'll follow you.Happy mothers day.

25.Every Sister is a Second Mother.She was not gave birth to me but She gave birth to my thoughts.She shared my everything even mothers Sanctum.Your Advices make me this much,Happy Mothers day my beautiful sister.

26.M -Moral Of Love
      O - Only knows to Scarifies
      T - Try to give The best for us
      H - Hand of Kindness
      E - Endless Service
      R - She is not Rest Ever
You are wonderful Mom,
Always I Love you.
Happy Mothers Day Dear Mummy.

27. If you are having Mother and Sister you are the most blessed person over the world.

28.Every Mother is our first role model,Our first Teacher,Our best councilor,Our best adviser.Love your mom.Happy mothers day my dear mother.We always love you.

29.My Love Mother,you are deserving perfect kiss at this perfect day.Happy mothers day.You created me not only my soul but also my behavior.This one day is not enough to convey all my thanks.Very happy mothers day.

30.If God offer me a wish I request him to add my half of the life to my mother's life.I'm heartily saying this mummy.I need you at every time.Love you so much and happy Mothers Day.

Mothers Day Messages and Poems

31.Where ever I travel though out the world,I wish to sleep on your lap.What ever I eat delicious food I wish to eat your had made food.You are a beautiful Magician mummy.I love you so much.Happy Mothers day.

32.Mothers day messages : Every woman is not a perfect woman from their birth.
She is only 25% of woman while birth.
After she become major she is 50% woman.
While she getting married she is 75% woman.
After she become a mother she is 100% woman.
Motherhood is Greater than everything.
Thanks to my child to make me 100% woman.

33.All mother has A day.But we can cheer all our mothers on the day of mothers day.We are very proud to be your children.You are wonderful soul.We love you.Happy mothers day.

34.Before I born,Before Know my Skin tone,Before know my gender It is possible to love me only one person.Yes that is you my mother.Happy Mothers day ma.

35.I am not believe in 7 life,but is there one more life.I wish you to born as my daughter.Happy Mothers day to my precious mother.I will be a best Mothers day gift for you ever.

36.There may be good daughter & bad daughter,Good husband & bad husband , Good father & bad father , Good lover & bad lover , Good life & bad life , Good son & bad son but there is only one thing.Mother is always Good Mother.Happy mothers day my dear lovely mom.

37.'Ma' is the word to rotate our world every day.It is the mantra to share love towards each other.Our mother is a teacher who thought love first.I love you mom.This is the day to say my love to you.Happy mothers day.

38.Every mother is beautiful.Not by skin tone,not by rich but by the love and spreading love.To day I share my love with you.Happy Mothers day Mummy.

39.Dear Mother,
Thank you for everything you have done for me,
Each my Day is beautiful because of your love,
Thank you for showing right path to travel,
Thank you for appraising all my good things,
Thank you for being best to me,
Please be my side till my end.
Love you mom Happy mothers day.

40.Finally the day has come to surprise you,
I'm waiting for this day from last year & last surprise,
I am not that much earning to give you costly gifts,
But my soul,my first love everything is for you,
Please accept this single rose.
Happy mothers day mummy.
Wish me to give costly gift next year to you.

Mothers Day Celebration and History of Mothers Day

41.Every mother's role is starts with pain.
The pain bring most attachment between child and mother.
I'm very happy to start my part of service to my mother.
Love you so much mom.This is my turn to Show my love.
Happy Mothers day Ma.

42.Where I need Love , You stand there
When I need Care , You was there
If I Feel sad , You are my hand,
After I entered to the world
No one care me like you.
I wish your care all time.
Happy Mothers day

43.The word, I start first is You
The touch , first I feel is You
The smile , first I make for You
The Love , First I show is Only For You.
I Honor you mom.
Happy Mothers day.

44. I always feel bad about my birth day.
Because that day I gave more pain to you For my birth.
I promise you at this Mothers day.
I will never give such a pain to you again.
Forgive me and bless my mom.
Happy Mothers Day.

45.You are my best friend.
I don't know should I Greed you for friendship day or Mothers day.
Any way Happy Mothers Day Mummy Friend.

46.To my best Friend,

Many times you Supported me,
Most of the time you made me angry,
Most of the time your opinion changes my life,
Most of Your Scarifies gives life to me,
But you never disappointed me.
I am proud to say I'm your child.
Happy Mothers Day

This Mothers Day Messages Article Was Written By S. Aruna devi


Share it Please

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2015 Dina Messages. Designed by Templateism